90 Points - Wine Spectator
D.O Ribera Del Duero
- Variety: 100% Tempranillo.
- Vines: More than 30 years old.
- Yield: 4000 kg / ha
- Grape, juice and wine manipulation only by gravity.
- Alcohol and malolactic fermentation in stainless steel 20.000 liter vats.
- Total maceration time: 15-20 days.
- Aged for 14 months in 70% French oak and 30% American oak.
- Cherry red colour, medium body, clear and bright.
- Complex and elegant nose, great intensity, aromas of red fruit, coffe, spices and minerals.
- Large volume and structure. Hints of red and black fruit with toasted tannins. Long and persistent finish.
Add To Cart